Nissan Titan Forums

Affiliate Site : Nissan Frontier Forums
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Sponsored Links

General
 Nissan Titan Forums : General
Subject Topic: What would you add/change? Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
VENDETTA
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 26 2004 at 1:40pm | IP Logged Quote VENDETTA

titanwild wrote:
Vendetta -- Can you tell me a little bit about the Air Raid TB spacer?  Where'd you get it, how much, any improvement, etc.?  Thanks!!

the concept of it was to enhance mid range power, torque and fuel efficiency (save a gallon or 2). and alot of dyno readings prove a unique "Helix Bore" causing a spinning action of of the incoming air-charge as it passes through the throttle body(see pic below). the air charge carries it all the way into the cumbustion chamber producing a super atomized mixture and it creates a turbo like sound effect and is awsome to hear, which will give a good damn amount of mid range power and some gas saving.

I dont think any performance/off road garage will have them in stock I had to order mine in, i got mine from a local off roading/performance shop. only paid 100 bucks for mine, you should make a few calls to your local garages im sure they can find somethin for you. no websites wont show them cause the truck is too new i tried for days lol

Back to Top View VENDETTA's Profile Search for other posts by VENDETTA

titanwild

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 27 2004 at 12:07am | IP Logged Quote titanwild

Thanks VD!  (Hope you don't mind the abbreviation.)

I sure learn a lot from the Titan forums.  The link for AirAid popped up for this topic, so I know where to go now.  I've still got to put a new exhaust system on mine, so the TBS may have to wait for a while.  Wife and my wallet aren't real sympathetic with the $500 or so for the new exhaust.  Planning a dual-in dual-out Flowmaster 70 with x-pipe and duals from the cat flanges on back. 

With your TBS and flowmaster, your Titan must really sound wild. 

Cheers!

silverbullet

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 27 2004 at 10:19am | IP Logged Quote silverbullet

A version of On Star would be good.  That thing is a must have now days!
Back to Top View silverbullet's Profile Search for other posts by silverbullet

earlofcrankcase

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 27 2004 at 10:36pm | IP Logged Quote earlofcrankcase

#1 High performance option including brakes. 40 Ponys maybe?    After that it's all little stuff.

Power back window (bigger). Bench seat in fully loaded version. Better lights in the dash. Infinity grade interior. Real radio upgrade. Up to date dvd for nav.

IMADOGMAN

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 28 2004 at 2:01pm | IP Logged Quote IMADOGMAN

titanwild wrote:

Kinda what I thought, there's a small swingout tray right in front of the console storage area that looks like it's designed for coins, but doesn't have the coin holder/insert that I've seen in other cars.  Since that's a loose piece, I think they just forgot to stick it in during assembly.  Back to the dealer, first thing I've found wrong!

Vendetta -- Can you tell me a little bit about the Air Raid TB spacer?  Where'd you get it, how much, any improvement, etc.?  Thanks!!

That little swing out tray is an adjustable cup holder...

The coin holder fits inside of the large center console...

Back to Top View IMADOGMAN's Profile Search for other posts by IMADOGMAN

tda3
Groupie
Groupie

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 30 2004 at 10:25am | IP Logged Quote tda3

Seeing this thread reminded me of the survey call I got from Nissan Design in California.  Did any of you get a call like I did or was this a random thing?  Hmmmm.....

Anyhow, one of her final questions was the same as this thread: What would you change?  Calling me outta the clear blue and having no time to prepare, the only things I told her were:

1. Backlit audio and cruise controls on the steering wheel (her comment was, "Yeah...we hear that a lot.  I think that will change.")

2. Forget trying to design/provide a super-dooper audio system for the truck.  I feel most of us like the flexibility of aftermarket systems.  The RF system is a nice try, but it severely limits/handicaps those of us who are into car audio/video.

3. Pull your HID headlight system outta the parts bin and put them on the truck.

4. A 6' box on the Crew Cab.

5. For LE models, the automatic climate control system from the Maxima.

6. A rocket launcher for those idiots that don't understand "Slower Traffic Keep Right".

The comments from this thread ought to be compiled and sent to Nissan Design. (hint, hint forum Moderators )

Tom

Back to Top View tda3's Profile Search for other posts by tda3

EvilPeppard
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nissan Titan Forums Moderator

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 30 2004 at 4:20pm | IP Logged Quote EvilPeppard

Would have liked to have seen a factory option for Xeon headlights.  Got them in my wife's 2004 Maxima.

I wish now I would have gotten the Navigation System option.  I really wanted that backup radar.

Other than that, I love everything else.

Back to Top View EvilPeppard's Profile Search for other posts by EvilPeppard

WPBTitan

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 30 2004 at 7:51pm | IP Logged Quote WPBTitan

I would like to see a supercharger kit and a locking differential kit.  ( Not the electronic one)
Back to Top View WPBTitan's Profile Search for other posts by WPBTitan

bullfrog

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery
Posted: Jun 30 2004 at 7:55pm | IP Logged Quote bullfrog

this is maybe just a houston thing, but my a/c does not blow cold at idle.  Carpet under the passenger side was soaked once, but not lately.  Local dealer seemed reluctant to address the problem.  Like others, I got used to some kind of coin holder, and what the hell use is that rear window if you have to stop to open or close it?

Back to Top View bullfrog's Profile Search for other posts by bullfrog

IMADOGMAN

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 30 2004 at 10:44pm | IP Logged Quote IMADOGMAN

[QUOTE=bullfrog]

this is maybe just a houston thing, but my a/c does not blow cold at idle.  Carpet under the passenger side was soaked once, but not lately.  Local dealer seemed reluctant to address the problem.  Like others, I got used to some kind of coin holder, and what the hell use is that rear window if you have to stop to open or close it?

[/QUOTE

There is a guy on titantalk.com that had your AC problem...He just posted saying that the dealer fixed it in about 3 minutes with some computer programming....Also, you might want to do a search on the wet carpet at titantalk.com  too...there have been a few issues (mostly with the ac condensate drain)...There are several posts, including pics of the problem...good luck  

Back to Top View IMADOGMAN's Profile Search for other posts by IMADOGMAN

<< Prev Page of 7 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version