Nissan Titan Forums

Affiliate Site : Nissan Frontier Forums
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Sponsored Links

Problems / Technical
 Nissan Titan Forums : Problems / Technical
Subject Topic: Power seats?!?! Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
earlofcrankcase

Online Status: Offline

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 09 2005 at 8:20am | IP Logged Quote earlofcrankcase

I have an 04 le. Useing the nav screen. I have it set to move the seat foward & back on entry & exit. Slides back every time. Most of the time it doesn't return to the driving position. If I reset the seat it seems to work for a while. Then once it fails. It fails almost every time till it is reset. If the door is still open when the key is put in it seems to work better. Anybody else?

fox92020
Groupie
Groupie

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 14 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged Quote fox92020

I have mine set for entry and exit using the nav screen user settings also. I just took mine in to the dealer and one of the complaints was that half the time it does not return to the correct position once you put the key in the ignition switch. I have to reach down and push the memory button to move the seat into place.

I have tried "deselecting" the entry/exit option and the "reselecting" it....then I thought "Maybe I'm being too gentle inserting the key" Nothing has worked...it seems like the memory has a mind of its own. No Pun Intended!!

Back to Top View fox92020's Profile Search for other posts by fox92020

marcusfield
Groupie
Groupie

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery
Posted: Jun 22 2005 at 10:31pm | IP Logged Quote marcusfield

i have noticed also that my seat is in a different position every once in a while.  dont know whats up.  sometimes, i feel that i am sitting up taller that day or something and have to readjust the rearview mirror.  anyone else have this problem?

thepuffman

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 23 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged Quote thepuffman

marcusfield wrote:
i have noticed also that my seat is in a different position every once in a while.  dont know whats up.  sometimes, i feel that i am sitting up taller that day or something and have to readjust the rearview mirror.  anyone else have this problem?

You may be having the same problem I have...I hit the seat control as I slide my butt into the seat...I wish there was a master on/off switch like the power mirrors have, that would solve the problem......keep on truckin

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version