Nissan Titan Forums

Affiliate Site : Nissan Frontier Forums
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Sponsored Links

Problems / Technical
 Nissan Titan Forums : Problems / Technical
Subject Topic: So how fast is the Titan? Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Immortal

Online Status: Offline

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 26 2004 at 10:07pm | IP Logged Quote Immortal

I read on one website that it was this;

0 to 60 mph: 7.0 sec
 1/4-mile: 15.5 sec @ 91 mph

But then on another website I read this;

0 to 60 mph: 9.60 sec
 1/4-mile: 17.36 @ 82 mph

Those times aren't even anywhere near close to eachother so I was confused.

Back to Top View Immortal's Profile Search for other posts by Immortal

JoeyCrack
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nissan Titan Forums Moderator

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 26 2004 at 10:12pm | IP Logged Quote JoeyCrack

everything I've read has indicated that the Titan is capable of mid 15s...as for the 17 second slip I'd highly doubt that source as for top end the Titan is governed just below 115

Back to Top View JoeyCrack's Profile Search for other posts by JoeyCrack

JBWilkins

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 30 2004 at 1:05am | IP Logged Quote JBWilkins

Most of what I hear is in the 7's.....I haven't ran mine yet with my G-Tech Performance Coumpter since I haven't "broken" it in yet......but in a couple of weeks I'll give it a shot....
Back to Top View JBWilkins's Profile Search for other posts by JBWilkins

RI Xterra
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Jun 30 2004 at 9:22am | IP Logged Quote RI Xterra

JBWilkins wrote:
Most of what I hear is in the 7's.....I haven't ran mine yet with my G-Tech Performance Coumpter since I haven't "broken" it in yet......but in a couple of weeks I'll give it a shot....
Deffinetly post up what you get for times and what not..
Back to Top View RI Xterra's Profile Search for other posts by RI Xterra Visit RI Xterra's Homepage

the head

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Aug 21 2004 at 7:54am | IP Logged Quote the head

I've run a best 15.15@90.8mph with no bolt mods.  This did entail dropping the dead weight like the spare and tailgate and about a 1/4 tank of gas.  I have a Banks on it now but haven't made it back out there yet.
Back to Top View the head's Profile Search for other posts by the head Visit the head's Homepage

earlofcrankcase

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Aug 22 2004 at 3:45am | IP Logged Quote earlofcrankcase

My gisxer 1000 runs 10s with a factory jockey. aka 98# slant. Never questioned it. Can't go full out in first with out flipping. Good enough. Don't know about the 10. Don't care. That's real road. It's fact. You'll back off or you'll eat it. Now I see alot of lost peps in this bitch. Talk'en smack. Complan'in about 1/4 time in a straight. From a pick up truck. Strights hold no scare. Honestly. Who can keep their foot down the longest. Be real. If all you do is go to work & back in it. What the hell. The truck does good for being gas powered. I too would like to have all in one. Ain't gona happen. The only fault I see in the bitch is, it can't slide good in the rain. I want to Know I'm not the only one who sees this. My bitch won't slide to save it's ass. Check it. Truck has the cahones to out do most. Still It's got squate when it comes to sliding out. Somebody step up. I want to dis. The EBC. Herd enough from the mice.  Any none fags in the house?

NewFan

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery
Posted: Aug 22 2004 at 6:32pm | IP Logged Quote NewFan

My gisxer 1000 runs 10s with a factory jockey. aka 98# slant. Never questioned it. Can't go full out in first with out flipping. Good enough. Don't know about the 10. Don't care. That's real road. It's fact. You'll back off or you'll eat it. Now I see alot of lost peps in this bitch. Talk'en smack. Complan'in about 1/4 time in a straight. From a pick up truck. Strights hold no scare. Honestly. Who can keep their foot down the longest. Be real. If all you do is go to work & back in it. What the hell. The truck does good for being gas powered. I too would like to have all in one. Ain't gona happen. The only fault I see in the bitch is, it can't slide good in the rain. I want to Know I'm not the only one who sees this. My bitch won't slide to save it's ass. Check it. Truck has the cahones to out do most. Still It's got squate when it comes to sliding out. Somebody step up. I want to dis. The EBC. Herd enough from the mice.  Any none fags in the house?

What?

Back to Top View NewFan's Profile Search for other posts by NewFan

JoeyCrack
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Aug 22 2004 at 8:38pm | IP Logged Quote JoeyCrack

earlofcrankcase wrote:

my gisxer 1000 runs 10s with a factory jockey. aka 98# slant. Never questioned it. Can't go full out in first with out flipping. Good enough. Don't know about the 10. Don't care. That's real road. It's fact. You'll back off or you'll eat it. Now I see alot of lost peps in this bitch. Talk'en smack. Complan'in about 1/4 time in a straight. From a pick up truck. Strights hold no scare. Honestly. Who can keep their foot down the longest. Be real. If all you do is go to work & back in it. What the hell. The truck does good for being gas powered. I too would like to have all in one. Ain't gona happen. The only fault I see in the bitch is, it can't slide good in the rain. I want to Know I'm not the only one who sees this. My bitch won't slide to save it's ass. Check it. Truck has the cahones to out do most. Still It's got squate when it comes to sliding out. Somebody step up. I want to dis. The EBC. Herd enough from the mice.  Any none fags in the house?

If anyone wants to know what we don't want posted on this board look up this post.  If you care to explain yourself feel free but I don't understand it nor do I like the language used

Back to Top View JoeyCrack's Profile Search for other posts by JoeyCrack

thepuffman

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery

Posted: Aug 24 2004 at 12:35pm | IP Logged Quote thepuffman

Anyone speak gangsta/jive wanna translate? ...lol

black04titan
Groupie
Groupie

Member's Gallery:
View Gallery
Posted: Aug 24 2004 at 8:45pm | IP Logged Quote black04titan

yeah i happen to have a G-tech performance module and as soon as i can i will find a good flat road and test it, i'll try to perform the tests 4 different ways number 1) plain stop in auto then just go number 2) brake stand keeping it in auto number 3) with the manual mode no brake stand and number 4 ) manual mode with brake stand and will later post the results..... my only problem is i will have to ask my mom for permisson.... (cause i dont have my license yet) lol.... it could be interesting but never the less she should let me if i pay for the gas, but whatever when it happends i'll post it up for all of yall ok well anyways bye
Back to Top View black04titan's Profile Search for other posts by black04titan

Page of 2 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version